- Care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
- Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
- Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to children .
- Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior.
- Keep security records on individual children ensuring that all children have a registration form on file.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in Kids Club area.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
- Must have high school diploma or 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
- Excellent communication with children required.
- Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
- Have the ability to make children feel secure.
- Encouraged to enroll in formal programs that include courses in education, nutrition, psychology, and speech.
Gold's Gym Idaho
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
Company Website: www.goldsgym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)