- Contributes to create lifelong fans of fitness.
- Maintain info on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces company policies, and procedures, as they pertain to gym operations.
- Contributes to the gym and the employees overall success.
- Teach youth fitness Programs.
- Attend all required meetings.
- Be familiar with the members of the club and be visible to them.
- Assist with special youth fitness related club and community events as requested.
- Help promote youth fitness programs.
- Maintain up-to-date certifications when required.
- Ensure children’s safety at all times.
- Current CPR
- Must demonstrate good communication skills, oral and written.
- Knowledge of instructional techniques.
- Current Certifications (Swimming, etc.)
- Knowledge of safe exercise technique and youth fitness principles.
- Rhythm and movement skills
- Supervise youth fitness participants.
- Monitor class participants to ensure safety and proper exercise technique.
- Monitor class participants to a minimum or 10 participants/class monthly averages.
- Monitor equipment use, storage, and condition.
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)