- Care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
- Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
- Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to children .
- Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior.
- Keep security records on individual children ensuring that all children have a registration form on file.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in Kids Club area.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
- Must have high school diploma or 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
- Excellent communication with children required.
- Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
- Have the ability to make children feel secure.
- Encouraged to enroll in formal programs that include courses in education, nutrition, psychology, and speech.
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)