The Kids Club Associate is responsible for overseeing Kids Club children for the Idaho Falls/Ammon Gold's GYm. Responsible for promotion and selling Kids Club passes to members of the gym. Employees may be subject to heavy lifting requirements, must be able to lift at least 20lbs.
- Contributes to create lifelong fans of fitness.
- Maintain info on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces company policies, and procedures, as they pertain to gym operations.
- Contributes to the gym and the employee’s overall success.
- Responsible for the supervision of all Kids club children and to interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner
- Performs the daily service to members.
- Ensure that every child is signed in and out and ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Provide fill-in coverage for shifts when needed.
- Perform all planned projects on a weekly basis.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Two-year prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
- Excellent communication with children required.
- Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Knowledge or ability to learn computer based programs and applications.
Gold's Gym Idaho
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
Company Website: www.goldsgym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)