- Contributes to create lifelong fans of fitness.
- Maintain info on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces company policies, and procedures, as they pertain to gym operations.
- Contributes to the gym and the employee’s overall success.
- Responsible for the supervision of all Kids club children and to interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner
- Performs the daily service to members.
- Ensure that every child is signed in and out and ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Provide fill-in coverage for shifts when needed.
- Perform all planned projects on a weekly basis.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Two-year prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
- Excellent communication with children required.
- Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Knowledge or ability to learn computer based programs and applications.
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)